The Operational Stress Injury (OSI) Clinic provides mental health services to Veterans, eligible members of the Canadian Forces (CF), RCMP members and former members, who have an OSI. Support is also available for families of clients of the OSI Clinic.
Common types of OSI include:
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Other anxiety disorders
- Mood disorders
- Substance use disorders
The OSI Clinic has a team of psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses and social workers. Together, the team works with clients to:
- Identify the OSI and understand how it affects the client’s life and wellbeing
- Develop a treatment plan that includes circle of care (e.g. family)
- Ensure continuity between services of the OSI Clinic and those provided in the community
- Connect and collaborate with community providers, VAC, CF, and RCMP
Please note: Telehealth (video conferencing) is available
Location, hours and contact information
NS Operational Stress Injury Clinic
Suite 210, 100 Eileen Stubbs Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1Y6
Tel: 902-460-6225 or toll-free at 1-844-403-7963
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
How do I access this service?
To access this service:
- Referrals are only accepted from Veterns Affairs Canada (VAC), Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Veterans and their families can contact VAC at 1-866-522-2122 (English) or 1-866-522-2022 (French)
- CAF members can contact CAF health services
- RCMP members can contact RCMP health services